- Use as a marinade for chicken, lamb or beef; cook on the BBQ and finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Add to meatballs for an exotic twist on an old favourite.
- Spread on your favourite sandwich or burger for lots of added flavour.
- Add a spoonful to risotto and serve with some crispy skinned barramundi.
- Mix a little with some natural yoghurt and serve as a dip with crispy pita bread.
- Add to cous cous.
- Pop some into your favourite casserole, slow cooked lamb shanks or tagine.
- Mix some into butter and serve on a good piece of barbecued steak.
- Add to meat pies or pastries, spread over some pita bread, toast in the oven, break it up and serve it as part of a fattoush salad or antipasto platter.
- Add a little when next cooking lentils.
Garlic, paprika, cumin, coriander, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, chilli flakes, sea salt.